Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Letter From Santa

It's about that time! Have your children started asking "When's Santa Coming" yet?
Santa is so magical to our children. It is amazing to watch them get so excited about his arrival. Have you ever thought about ordering your child A Custom Letter From Santa? Can you imagine the look on their face when they get a letter in the mail and it's from HIM? Each letter is personalized for your child. You just have to give some information (name, what they like to do, Christmas wishes, etc.) and the letter comes right to your door! It's that easy!
I did this for my children last Christmas. My daughter is 5 and my son is 8. They both wrote their own letter to Santa and I made sure they asked him to write them back. The day they got their letters in the mail was so enjoyable for me. They ripped the envelopes open and I couldn't read the letters to them fast enough. I will do this every year! They got the biggest kick out of it and I loved to see the look on their faces! I would recommend A Custom Letter From Santa for a child of any age.
This year, Wow! A Phone Call From Santa can also be ordered! I can't wait to see my kids' faces when the phone rings and it's Santa!
Both of these options are available by clicking on the link below. Please order your letter and/or phone call now, as Christmas will be here before you know it!


Wow! A Phone Call and Letter from Santa

On our way to 1,000,000 rss feeds - millionrss.com


Shopping  and Fashion blogs





Top Blogs

1 comment:

Santosh said...

Silver Jewellery creations are amazing invention for world. I like you post for jewelry here. If you have more information about topic please email me.

Santosh